Thursday, May 2, 2013

Challenges

Hi gang!

Well, I did it! I made it through the A to Z challenge. I am proud of myself for having it done it. It was a great writing experience and I got to learn some interesting things.


It was a greater challenge than I had anticipated for one giant factor: my grandfather passed away on April 3. For those of you who don't know, he was the most important person in my life. He was my rock, my foundation, my inspiration. It was incredinly difficult to write posts while planning and preparing for a funeral.


So, I was challenged. And now it is my turn to challenge you. I lost the most important person in my life when my grandfather died.

I am challenging you, my readers, to read Imperfect and Impeccable. And then I want to hear from you. Many people lost some very important friends & family members in Imperfect and Impeccable. Who was the most important person for Carol? For Alex? For Byron? For Candace? I also want to hear WHY. I'm not asking for a dissertation, I would just like to understand your reasoning behind it. Be thoughtful, be creative, be honest. Please comment with your answers on this blog post.



The winner will receive FREE e-book copies of Trajectory, Amnesie and Loving Her! The winner will be announced TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So get reading and get writing.

Good luck & happy reading! :)

No comments: