Thursday, March 8, 2012

Bragging Rights

I had a regular blog post all set for today, and I will return you to your regularly scheduled programming next week. ;) And now for something completely different. ;)





For you see, this week both Imperfect and Impeccable got 5 star - er, buggie - reviews from buggie4book.com! Needless to say, I am a tad excited.




And so, here are the links and a few excerpts from both reviews. Enjoy! :)





Imperfect:
http://buggie4book.com/2012/03/03/imperfect-by-l-e-harvey-review/

"This book was a wonderful read. I would read it again and tell people about it. I would give this book a 5 hands down I felt like I knew the people in the book. Gave me a new out look on gays. This book will show you that we are all the same and love is love is love.
Very glad I got to read and review this book." -Mellisa Neal, buggie4book.com





Impeccable:
http://buggie4book.com/2012/03/05/impeccable-by-l-e-harvey/

"LOVED LOVED LOVED this book! I read both books and cried like a baby in the end of the last one. I had to put the book down so I could stop crying long enough to finish. I give it a 5 I loved both books. L.E. Harvey is a wonderful writer who knows how to word stuff so people can understand and really think about what they just read. I will read these books again for sure no questions ask. The people in the book you feel like you know them. That is what I call a damn good book." -Mellisa Neal, Buggie4Book.com


Happy reading!!!!! :)

No comments: