Saturday, July 11, 2009

In lieu of Ask the Author Day...

Hey all! So, as some of you know, I have wonderful family events to attend this coming week. Starting Monday, my on-line time will be limited. I'll do the best that I can, but I will NOT be able to post my Ask the Author blog on the 15th. Sorry!!!

So, instead I'd like to proudly announce that both Imperfect and my suspense novel, The Unbreakable Hostage are completed and are in the very capable hands of my kick-ass publisher, Vanilla Heart Publishing. They are both due to come out within the next few months.

So, if you're looking for books that will make you think; keep you on the edge of your seat; make you fall in love; make you angry; terrify you and just be a GREAT late summer read, you SO have to get these books. I am extremely proud of them both. They're both very different as far as genre and style. They're both giant leaps forward from Loving Her. So, if you want to read something new & interesting, keep checking back. I'll keep you all posted on ALL the great details on their releases & so on.

I'm also going to be attending some GREAT book fairs this fall, so stay tuned to that. It would be GREAT to meet you guys!

Thanks so much for all your kindness & support. I KNOW that Imperfect & The Unbreakable Hostage will NOT disappoint you in the least! So stay tuned for that & we'll get back to Loving Her on August 1st! :)

Happy reading!!!!!!! :)

No comments: