Hello, hello!! :)
Ok, so today is the first! It also happens to be Las Vegas Pride day (how appropriate is that?!). So, let's get right down to the nitty-gritty of things.
Today, we're discussing Donna's story from Loving Her.
1) What is Donna's relationship like with everyone in the group? Do you know anyone who is like that with their friends?
2) What is the significance of John's "injury" to his kidney, or is there one?
3) Who are John and Beth to Donna/what role(s) do they play in her life?
4) Is Donna a bad cop for having made the mistake that she did that ended up jeopardizing John's health & well-being or was it purely an accident/unintentional?
5) What caused Donna to be so fatigued in the first place?
I think I will leave it at that for starters. Please do not hesitate to add your comments, questions or otherwise. Happy reading!! :)