Monday, February 16, 2009

New Competition Starts TODAY!!!!!

I am so excited, I could puke! Well, not really, BUT... ;)

I have decided (because I'm super nice like that) that I am going to do
ANOTHER competition! This time I will select THREE winners. That's right - THREE. So, tell your friends! This is an EASY way to get a FREE autographed copy of Loving Her! What do you have to do? In 100 words or less tell me WHY you want your copy of the book.

Simple enough, right? You can say any reason at all! I will select three winners from all the submissions, and you could get your FREE PERSONALLY AUTOGRAPHED copy of Loving Her! :)

The competition will be from Today, Monday 2/16 to Monday 2/23!

Get writing and send in your submission ASAP! Don't forget to spread the word, too!! ;)


My page on storycasting.com has been up-dated! They also added Katherine Moennig (Super yayness!), and Bryan Cuprill (VERY awesome up-coming actor!). For those of you that missed out on the first competition, go check it out & cast your own cast now! It's so much fun.

It's actually a very addicting page! LOL :)

http://storycasting.com/work.aspx?id=1646ec85-a785-4942-ba32-28503b150ba5

In other news, Imperfect is complete. I'm taking a breather before I jump into the editing phase.

I'm working hard, and I don't think you'll be disappointed when it comes out ;)

Writing life is good ;)

No comments: